April 17, 2011

Time For a New Season, a New Approach

It has been a blessing to use this blog to bring encouragement from God's word, through my writing and that of others.  As I continue to seek the Lord's will in my life, He has led me toward a different approach and a new season.  He has made it very clear to me He wants me to focus my time on relationships I already have and new people who I cross paths with in my day-to-day living.  It's time to get more personal and speak encouragement directly into people's lives.  That means I will no longer be posting to this blog, but I will leave you with links to some of my favorite sites to find Encouraging Words.  God bless and drop me a note at encouragementforliving@gmail.com if you need an encouraging word.

Reflections
Our Daily Bread
Our Daily Journey
Encouragement For Today
Marketplace Meditations
Strength For the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment