November 10, 2010

Encouraging Scripture-Who can you trust?

Who can you trust?  I trust my wife Brenda, but she has and will let me down, as I have her.  I trust in my skills and abilities, but they have let me down.  Let's not even mention trusting in the government and the stability of the economy since it's too obvious neither can be counted on.  I trust myself, but I've let myself down.  So then, who can you trust that will never let you down and never leave you?  God.  Sure, sometimes we don't feel Him there
and we can get disappointed when our prayers are not answered on our timetable, but He is the one constant in the universe, and He loves us.  Trust it.  Trust Him.

Trust in the LORD forever,  for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal. 
Isiah 26:4 (NIV) from Bible Gateway

No comments:

Post a Comment