December 2, 2010

Encouraging Scripture-Show me the way

Sometimes the pressure really gets to me at work.  I feel like more demands are coming to me from too many directions for me to process effectively, and I use all my energy trying not to explode.  I need to remind myself that I should never really feel that way because it's NEVER all on me.  I've got help available to me 24-7 wherever I am.  The Lord is there for me to connect with.  Sometimes he can give me a specific answer or help me sort through multiple priorities, other times he just gives me a big spiritual hug and reminds me how much he loves me.  Then there are times I've already snapped at someone, and He forgives me and empowers me to apologize to my victim.  God may not always give me what I ask for in those situations (a good thing, actually) but is always available to give me what I need.

Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5 (NIV) from Bible Gateway

No comments:

Post a Comment